Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 hrs
This is a tasty and fairly easy chicken and dressing.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken and Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 whole chicken, cooked and de-boned
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 cups chopped celery
- prepared cornbread (a large skillet)
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- In a skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender.
- In a very large bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Stir in chicken.
- Pour into Crock-Pot.
- Cook on high for 45 minutes, then turn on low and cook for 4 hours.