Recipe by WhittySmith
This is a recipe I like to throw together when we want something a little different. It comes out really good! You can also substitute other soup flavors and different veggies. I like to make it with a broccoli/cauliflower mixture.
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 16 ounces pasta, any shape
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli
- 2 cups Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all three cans of soup in crock pot.
- Place chicken breasts in crock and cover well with soup mixture.
- Allow to cook for 6-8 hours.
- Stir in sour cream to chicken/soup mixture.
- Cook pasta according to package direction.
- Add your frozen broccoli in with the pasta while it cooks.
- Spread the pasta, veggie mixture into a 11x13 dish.
- Shred chicken in crock.
- Pour chicken/soup mixture over pasta.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over casserole.
- Crush ritz crackers and sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350 until good and bubbly, about 30 minutes.