Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This has been a family favorite for ages. It is quick and easy to make.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken and Angel Hair Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat, free or 1 (8 ounce) containerregular sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- Spray crock pot with Pam.
- Mix chicken, onion soup mix, water, garlic, mushrooms, sour cream and chives in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Add pasta the last 10 minutes of cooking.