5 hrs 5 mins
This has been a family favorite for ages. It is quick and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat, free or 1 (8 ounce) container regular sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1Spray crock pot with Pam.
- 2Mix chicken, onion soup mix, water, garlic, mushrooms, sour cream and chives in crockpot.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- 4Add pasta the last 10 minutes of cooking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken and Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.9
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.3 mg
- Sodium 533.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 24.1 g