Recipe by Demandy
Easy and happens to be low-carb too! From Linda's Low Carb Recipes : http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/index.html
Top Review by Peetken
This recipe is great as simple as it sounds. I tried to make a variation of this and it flopped so I went back to this easy recipe. Make sure your chicken is thawed all the way through so it doesn't release the excess water in the crock pot.
- 4 -6 large boneless chicken breasts
- seasoning salt, to taste
- 16 ounces low-fat alfredo sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, cut in half
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, cut in half
- garlic powder
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 1⁄2 ounces fresh spinach, about 1/2 bag
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken in slow cooker and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Add the sauce and garlic; mix to coat the chicken with the sauce.
- Place the mushrooms on top of the chicken; sprinkle with a little garlic powder, pepper and parsley.
- Cook on LOW about 4 hours or until the chicken is done. Add the spinach and cook just until the spinach starts to wilt.