Recipe by coxva
This easy and nutritious crock pot recipe combines chicken thighs with lots of vegetables and alfredo sauce.
Top Review by mikkishelles
This was incredible! My family is full of picky eaters who never agree on anything until now...everyone just loved this dish! I used raw red peppers instead of roasted and served the dish with garlic bread and salad. Perfect meal that will become a staple on our menu.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup roasted red pepper, strips
- 15 ounces alfredo sauce
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 9 ounces refrigerated fettuccine
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In 4 quart crock pot, place chicken, onions, and red bell pepper. Pour alfredo sauce over.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Thaw and drain broccoli and add to crock pot along with fettuccine. Stir, cover crock pot, and cook on high for 30-40 minutes, until broccoli is hot and fettuccine is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.