Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This easy and nutritious crock pot recipe combines chicken thighs with lots of vegetables and alfredo sauce.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup roasted red pepper, strips
- 15 ounces alfredo sauce
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 9 ounces refrigerated fettuccine
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In 4 quart crock pot, place chicken, onions, and red bell pepper. Pour alfredo sauce over.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Thaw and drain broccoli and add to crock pot along with fettuccine. Stir, cover crock pot, and cook on high for 30-40 minutes, until broccoli is hot and fettuccine is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
This was incredible! My family is full of picky eaters who never agree on anything until now...everyone just loved this dish! I used raw red peppers instead of roasted and served the dish with garlic bread and salad. Perfect meal that will become a staple on our menu.