Just throw everything in the crock pot for a really good meal.<><
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Ala King recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cooked chicken (Chopped) or 3 cups turkey (Chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimiento
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup or 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- Combine all ingredients (except rice) in a crock pot. Stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook on low 6-9 hours (high 2 1/2 -3 1/2 hours).
- Cook rice as directed.
- Serve Chicken A La King over a mound of rice.