Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Use thighs only--chicken breasts are not for the Crock-pot. Got this off thriftyfun.com. It was originally posted by Jess from Hillsboro, OR.
- 3 -4 lbs chicken thighs (boneless)
- 3⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 head garlic, peeled and minced (approximately 8-10 cloves)
- 1 large sweet onion (Walla Walla)
- 3 -4 peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- Put chicken thighs in the Crock-pot.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until chicken falls apart. Serve over rice with broccoli as a side dish.
Awesome recipe ! It's got good flavor. Super easy to make. Kick it up with a little salt and you are good to go ! Thanks for this one !
This is delicious!! I followed the recipe exactly. Yummy! Made for PAC Spring 2010.