Recipe by CrimsonPhoenix
This is a lovely easy chicken recipe. Really wonderful to come home to.
Top Review by Pneuma
fabulous taste! This was made in a skillet and aside from the green chopped pepper, used green peppers in a jar from a swap that tasted like pimientos. Served it over pasta for a friend. With all the greens added, it looked appetizing as well. Thanks! Made for Spring PAC 2009.
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut in small cubes
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soup, flour, pepper and cayenne pepper. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, celery, green pepper, and onion.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 or 8 hours or until meat is cooked and tender.
- Stir in peas and pimentos.
- Cook another 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice, noodles or biscuits.