Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Easy recipe to make for a busy day.
- 3 -4 cups cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 ounces pimientos, chopped
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- Combine all ingredients (except peas) into a crock pot. Cover and cook on low 5 to 7 hours.
- Add peas approximately 45 minutes before serving.
- Note: Tasty served over hot biscuits with a mixed green side salad.
Perhaps it was because I used Healthy Request Lower Sodium cream of mushroom soup, but this was too bland and watery. After dinner last night, I threw it out.