Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Slightly modified version of Kathleen Traylor's recipe.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, in strips
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancondensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Put chicken strips in the bottom of crock pot.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour bowl mixture over the top of chicken.
- Serve with egg noodles.
This was so good! My husband is still raving about it! I think I would cube the chicken next time and I made VIGO long grain, White and Wild Rice instead of the egg noodles. It was amazing! Thank you so much. I see there were no other reviews, I hope this helps. Katy