Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Super easy to make. Great for weeknights when you don't have a lot of time.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- Place chicken (thawed or frozen) in the crockpot. Cover with soup. The more soup, the better (it makes a really nice gravy).
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over egg noodles or rice.
hubby gives this 3.5 and i give it 4 stars. this is a good base recipe for the chicken. i had to add something so i dumped in some white wine and fresh mushrooms. this turned out pretty good, i served it over brown rice.