Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the most simple recipe ever, but the results are heavenly..The chicken makes its own juices and the meat is so tender and moist. Don't worry about the 10 cloves of garlic, the garlic carmelizes and turns very sweet. I make this chicken once a week and use the leftovers for chicken salad.
- Pat chicken dry.
- Mix in a small bowl the olive oil, paprika, pepper and salt. Rub thoroughly on the chicken.
- Slice onion and place in the bottom of crock pot.
- Place chicken on top of onions.
- Place cloves of garlic on top of chicken.
- Cook for 8 hours on low or 4-6 hours on high.