Recipe by robertgeary30
Easy and simple to make. Can be done in oven Bake at 350 degree for 45 min to 1 hour
- 3 -4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 -5 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- fresh mushrooms
- 2 (8 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups any kind of shreaded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breast into bite size piece, add the beaten eggs and refrigerate overnight.
- Dip the chicken in the bread crumbs and fry in oil for 4 to 5 minutes. Layer chicken and mushrooms in crock pot, add chicken broth. Turn crock pot on low for 4 to 5 hours. Enjoy.