Recipe by Lvs2Cook
I found this recipe on the internet -- I don't remember where. It's very tasty and easy to throw together on a busy day. I don't even bother to heat up the sauce -- I just make sure it is all mixed up very well and pour over the chicken in the crock pot.
Top Review by JellyBeanz
This is so easy and very good. The only changes I made was:only used 3 chicken breasts (because it was just the two of us eating), used 4 oz. of mushrooms instead of the called for 8oz. and I omitted the sherry. It still had a very nice flavor. And because we used less chicken there was plenty of sauce to go over the brown rice I made.
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon tarragon leaves or 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained