1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Cherry Crisp
5 hrs 10 mins
Yet another crock pot recipe from my local newspaper. I can't wait to try this one out also. Again I'm guessing on the serving sizes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly butter 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- 2Place pie filling in cooker.
- 3Combine dry ingredients with vanilla and mix well.
- 4Cut butter into dry ingredients until crumbly.
- 5Sprinkle crumbles over pie filling in crock pot.
- 6Cook 5 hours on low.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cherry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.7
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 371.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g