4 hrs 20 mins
Theresa P's Note:
A warm and spicy soup, filled with beans, corn, tomatoes, taco seasonings, and cheese--topped off with your favorite taco toppings. This is great for football game watching or just plain eatin' on a cold wintry day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 medium peeled diced onion
- 2 (907.18 g) can ranch style beans (undrained) or 2 (907.18 g) can chili beans (undrained)
- 425.24 g can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 283.49 g can tomatoes and green chilies (such as RO-TEL brand, your choice of heat, undrained)
- 453.59 g can no-bean chili
- 439.41 g can corn (drained)
- 680.38 g Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 709.77 ml water
- 28.34 g packet taco seasoning
- 14.17 g packet ranch dressing mix
- 1Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet.
- 3Combine ground beef/onion mixture and all other ingredients in 5 quart Crock-Pot.
- 4Cook on low for 4-5 hours, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- 5Top soup with your favorite Taco condiments: onions, tortilla chips, sour cream, sliced jalapeños, shredded cheddar cheese, salsa, etc.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cheesy Taco Soup
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 754.9
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 3404.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 43.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix