Recipe by kzbhansen
I work nights and crock pot recipes are lifesavers. Here is another one. Update: This recipe is also good frozen then thawed and reheated.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was very easy to make and my children enjoyed it. I had never made frozen raviloli before :) I had bought some on sale and decided to try this recipe. I followed the recipe as written other then I used garlic powder and minced onions instead of the glove and onion. I skipped the step of cooking on the stove. I just added everything in the crockpot (except the oil which I didn't use). I also didn't add the parsley at the end. I only had to cook mine for about four hours.
- 14.79 ml oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (1474.17 g) jar four cheese pasta sauce
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 425.24 g can tomato sauce
- 2 (1417.47 g) packagefrozen beef ravioli
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crock pot with Pam.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook for 4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pasta sauce, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Place 1 cup of sauce in crock pot.
- Add 1 package of the ravioli, top with 1 cup of the cheese.
- Top with remaining package of ravioli and 1 cup cheese.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Makes 10 (1 1/2 cup) servings.
- For OAMC this recipe is good frozen. I put them into sealable freezer bags and reheated in bag and all in boiling water.