1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Cheesy Ravioli Casserole
6 hrs 15 mins
I work nights and crock pot recipes are lifesavers. Here is another one. Update: This recipe is also good frozen then thawed and reheated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray crock pot with Pam.
- 2In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook for 4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 3Stir in pasta sauce, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
- 4Place 1 cup of sauce in crock pot.
- 5Add 1 package of the ravioli, top with 1 cup of the cheese.
- 6Top with remaining package of ravioli and 1 cup cheese.
- 7Pour remaining sauce over the top.
- 8Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- 9Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- 10Makes 10 (1 1/2 cup) servings.
- 12For OAMC this recipe is good frozen. I put them into sealable freezer bags and reheated in bag and all in boiling water.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cheesy Ravioli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 366.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
four cheese pasta sauce