Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A delicious and easy-to-prepare dinner that everyone will love. Serve over your choice of egg noodles or rice.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 1⁄2 cup cooking sherry
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 skinless chicken breast halves
- egg noodles or rice
- Combine first eight ingredients and mix in a mixing bowl.
- Place chicken in crock pot and cover with mixture.
- Cook on low for eight hours.
- Serve over noodles or rice (prepared to package directions).
YUM! omitted dried celery flakes because I could not find them. Served over egg noodles.