Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A nice departure from just plain old corn! Wonderful side dish for the Holidays or a special Sunday dinner. Make sure that this cooks for no longer than 4 hours, and those with temperamental crock pots may want to check after 3 hours.
- 3 (16 ounce) packages frozen corn
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 4 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 slices American cheese, cut up
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Mix well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
Oh my. This is the best creamed corn I have ever eaten. So rich and very easy. I cooked it for 4 hours and it turned out perfectly. Thanks yooper, this is outstanding.
If I could give this 10 stars I would. This is very good and so rich. you would think I spent hours making it, but it was very easy!!
oh yummy yummy yummy!! I doubled the amount of american cheese and only used 8 oz of cream cheese! I will make this again!