1/5 Photos of Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken & Ham (So Good!!!)
8 hrs 10 mins
This creamy crock pot meal is comfort food at its best! It reminds me of chicken cordon bleu, without the fuss!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice chicken, and place in crock pot.
- 2Cut butter into pieces, and distribute evenly over chicken.
- 3Sprinkle Italian seasoning and white pepper over top, and place lid on crock pot.
- 4Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- 5At end of cooking time, cut up the cream cheese, and drop into crock pot, together with the diced ham and chicken soup.
- 6Stir, then replace lid.
- 7Cook on high until cheese is melted.
- 8Serve hot over rice or pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken & Ham (So Good!!!)
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.0
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 201.9 mg
- Sodium 1391.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 37.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: