This creamy crock pot meal is comfort food at its best! It reminds me of chicken cordon bleu, without the fuss!
- Dice chicken, and place in crock pot.
- Cut butter into pieces, and distribute evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and white pepper over top, and place lid on crock pot.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- At end of cooking time, cut up the cream cheese, and drop into crock pot, together with the diced ham and chicken soup.
- Stir, then replace lid.
- Cook on high until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot over rice or pasta.