Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a full meal with chicken, noodles and veggies. The noodles are not cooked in the crock pot. A comfort meal without the guilt. I got this from the internet but can't remember where! Enjoy!
- 9.85 ml chicken bouillon granules (1 cube or 1 small package)
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped or 4.92 ml dried parsley
- 3.69 ml poultry seasoning
- 113.39 g Canadian bacon, diced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml water
- 6 (680.38 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 297.66 g can low-fat condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 14.79 ml all-purpose flour
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 453.59 g No Yolks egg noodle substitute, cook
- In a small bowl, mix bouillon granules, chopped parsley, and poultry seasoning; set aside. Layer in a slow cooker, in order. Canadian bacon, carrots, celery and onion. Place chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle with half of the reserved seasoning mixture. Stir soup and flour together; spoon over top. DO NOT STIR.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender and juices from chicken run clear and vegetables are tender.
- Spread cooked noodles in a shallow 2 or 2 1/2 quart broiler proof serving dish. Arrange chicken on noodles. Stir soup mixture and vegetables until combined. Spoon vegetables and some of the liquid over chicken. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 6 inches from heat source for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned.