Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
My wife made this for me and its great. She had this as her birthday meal while growing up. (I use the frozen, boneless, skinless chicken).
- 4 cups white rice
- 5 pieces boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar white pearl onions
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- In crockpot, on low, for 6 hours, place in layers like this. Chicken breasts, soup, onions, cheese.
- Prepare white rice.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice.
- You can use up to 4 cups of cheese.