Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found on the internet with Missy T as poster. Made this as a dip for tortilla chips and it was really good. The bacon gives it a different taste than normal cheese dips. I used green onion instead of white and it was almost like the flavor of a loaded baked potato.
- 1 (2 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 4 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Place all ingredients, except bacon in crock pot.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, on low 1 hour or until cheese melts.
- Stir in bacon; adjust seasonings.
- Serve with crusty bread, crackers, or tortilla chips.