1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Cheeseburgers
Little Bee's Note:
I make these for DH and friends for Football Sunday's. They love them. They are very easy to make and everybody can help themselves and add their own condiments. Serve with chips and plenty of cold beer! They are sure to disappear! I leave the green peppers out since I hate them! This is a great recipe to take to a potluck and can easily be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 -3 tablespoons pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, put through press
- 8 sandwich buns
- lettuce (optional)
- tomato (optional)
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with green pepper, onion and black pepper until beef is cooked through.
- 2Drain off excess fat and transfer beef to a 3 1/2 to 5-quart crock pot.
- 3Add all other ingredients except Hamburger buns, Lettuce and tomato.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours.
- 5Serve the beef on toasted sandwich buns with an assortment of condiments.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cheeseburgers
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 524.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 28.5 g