Recipe by ARathkamp
I'm always looking for easy meals for those busy weekdays. My husband and I both work and have two children that are very active in extracurricular school activities. I like meals that I can just throw in the crock pot before I leave for work and have dinner ready when we get home. This was something I put together and somehow it keeps getting requested.
Top Review by woodland hues
A comforting meal on a cool spring evening. Loved the smell as it cooked during the afternoon. Our store didn't have any vodka sauce so used a pasta sauce with sausages, peppers and onion. Also subbed stewed tomatoes for the tomato sauce. I added 1/2 cup each onion and red pepper, chopped, and 2 cups baby spinach leaves. Will love to make this again sometime with the vodka sauce. This is a great weeknight dinner that makes the weeknight feel special!
- 680.38 g bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 680.38 g bag frozen italian style meatballs
- 566.99 g jar vodka sauce (or your favorite pasta sauce)
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 4.92 ml red pepper flakes (or reduce or add to your taste)
- 14.79 ml dried Italian seasoning, flakes
- 236.59 ml water
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded