1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Cheese Tortellini and Meatballs With Vodka Sauce
6 hrs 10 mins
I'm always looking for easy meals for those busy weekdays. My husband and I both work and have two children that are very active in extracurricular school activities. I like meals that I can just throw in the crock pot before I leave for work and have dinner ready when we get home. This was something I put together and somehow it keeps getting requested.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) bag frozen italian style meatballs
- 1 (20 ounce) jar vodka sauce (or your favorite pasta sauce)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or reduce or add to your taste)
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning, flakes
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Combine all ingredients except cheese in crock pot.
- 2Cook on low for 6 hours.
- 3Serve in bowls topped with cheese.
- 4Can also serve with garlic bread and a salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cheese Tortellini and Meatballs With Vodka Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 710.3
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 115.7 mg
- Sodium 1237.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen italian style meatballs
dried Italian seasoning