Recipe by Brian Davis
The smoked sausage, the rotel, and the cream cheese take normal boring cheese whiz and turn it into some of the best cheese dip I have ever had. It got rave reviews when I invented this past week for a party.
Top Review by Margie99
We enjoyed this, it was quite rich. I made a few subs: velveeta for the Cheese Whiz and salsa instead of the rotel. I was using what we had. I'm not sure how much flavor the sausage adds. I melted mine on the stove and we used low salt tortilla chips. It was a nice addition to our Super Bowl spread.
- 16 ounces cheese spread (Cheese Whiz)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can rotel
- 8 ounces smoked sausage (pre-cooked)
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave the smoked sausage for 3-4 minutes.
- Cube the cream cheese in small cubes for better melting.
- Combine the cream cheese cubes, the cheese whiz, and the rotel in the crock pot, mixing thoroughly.
- Add the sausage and mix well.
- Cook for thirty minutes in crock pot on high until everything is well heated.
- Stir often to avoid the edges burning.