- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (2 lb) box Velveeta cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) jar salsa (your favorite)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger; cook till done and drain fat (if any).
- Cut cheese into small chunks.
- Mix hamburger and all remaining ingredients in a crock pot.
- Turn on low and warm all (It will take about 2 to 2 1/2 hours to warm).
- When thoroughly warmed through, serve with your favorite tortilla chips, toasted or grilled bread, corn chips, bagel chips, or whatever you like.