Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Easy to do, delicious, can be taken in the crock pot to potlucks and stays warm in the pot.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (2 lb) box Velveeta cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) jar salsa (your favorite)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Brown hamburger; cook till done and drain fat (if any).
- Cut cheese into small chunks.
- Mix hamburger and all remaining ingredients in a crock pot.
- Turn on low and warm all (It will take about 2 to 2 1/2 hours to warm).
- When thoroughly warmed through, serve with your favorite tortilla chips, toasted or grilled bread, corn chips, bagel chips, or whatever you like.
This was so easy to put together.....and it was a big hit!! Kids love it! Thank you very much.
Had a party and it was well received! Needless to say, it was all gone. Instead of salsa, I used Rotel. Thanks!
I've made this recipe but the one I have calls for sausage instead of hamburger. It's an easy recipe and goes over pretty well with guests!