Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I believe I got this recipe from About.com. With it was the comment: "Frozen meatballs are the secret ingredient for richly flavored entrees in record time." This soup is so easy to put together and so easy to eat. Mmmm.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen precooked meatballs
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped potato
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup sliced carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- Put meatballs and remaining ingredients except for the Cheez Whiz into the crock pot. Stir gently.
- Cover and cook on LO for 8 to 10 hours.
- Before serving, add the Cheez Whiz, stirring gently until blended.
Nice and easy to make - very tasty too. I made it exactly as written and loved it. A great meal for a family weeknight to have with some bread to dip!