Not sure where it came from have it on an index card. This recipe can be prepared the day before in cooker insert, cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. It is delicious and simple.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 -2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup celery leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (old or sharp)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- lightly grease cooker insert; layer and alternate potato slices and onion in prepared cooker. In a blender or food processor, combine celery leaves, parsley, butter, flour, salt, pepper, evaporated milk and cheddar cheese.
- Process for 1 minute or until mixture is smooth.
- Pour over potatoes and onions, sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6- 8 hours or on HIGH for 3- 4 hours, until potatoes are tender and heated through.