Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A hearty French dish
- 1 (2 1/2-3 1/2 lb) broiler-fryer chickens, cut up
- 1 small leek, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 lb smoked sausage, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- In crock pot, combine chicken, leek, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Top with beans and sausage.
- Add wine.
- Cook LOW 5-6 hours or until chicken is tender.