4 hrs 30 mins
From DayZines.com presents Chet's Crock Healthy and Easy to Prepare Crock pot Recipes, Thursday, April 20 2006.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can bamboo shoots, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup cashews, toasted
- 1/2 cup Chinese pea pod
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- cooked rice
- 1Place chicken and mushrooms in a slow cooker.
- 2Add green onions, soy sauce, ginger, broth, salt and pepper.
- 3Cover and cook on low about 4 hours.
- 4Add bamboo shoots, cashews and pea pods. Turn control to HIGH.
- 5In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water.
- 6Stir into chicken mixture in cooker.
- 7Cover and cook on HIGH 20-30 minutes or until thickened, stirring at least once.
- 8Serve over cooked rice if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cashew Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 987.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 34.3 g