Crock Pot Carne Gisada 2000
- Combine stew meat, 1/4 cup water, salt and pepper in crockpot.
- Turn heat to high and let simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Drain juice from tomatoes into measuring cup.
- Add tomatoes garlic and onions to crockpot STIR let simmer on high for 30 minutes.
- Add cumin, oregano, and chili powder to crockpot and stir.
- Blend juice and enough water to equal 1 1/2 cups liquid and flour stir into meat/veggie mixture.
- Let cook on LOW for 3-4 hours until sauce is nice and thick (if you like runnier gravy three hours is good)
- Serve with warm flour tortillas.