- 3 lbs pork back ribs
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all spices in a small bowl.
- Rub ribs with spice mixture.
- Place a slow cooker and pour water over.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours or until ribs are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker and discard cooking liquid.
- Replace ribs in crockpot and add barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 hour. 6 servings.