Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From Abby's Kitchen recipe site
Make and share this Crock Pot Caribbean Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all spices in a small bowl.
- Rub ribs with spice mixture.
- Place a slow cooker and pour water over.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours or until ribs are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker and discard cooking liquid.
- Replace ribs in crockpot and add barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 hour. 6 servings.