1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Caramelized Onion Pot Roast
9 hrs 20 mins
This is one of our favorite recipes for crock pot roast. It's easy and a little different than the usual crock pot roasts. I got the recipe off the Internet and I wish I could thank the original poster for a great recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the meat, remove from frying pan to plate.
- 2Add oil to pan and cook onions until brown.
- 3Add broth, juice, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard to onions in pan.
- 4Put half of the onion mixture in crock pot and place the roast on top.
- 5Cover with the rest of the onions.
- 6Cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Caramelized Onion Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.8
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 124.7 mg
- Sodium 363.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 41.4 g