This is one of our favorite recipes for crock pot roast. It's easy and a little different than the usual crock pot roasts. I got the recipe off the Internet and I wish I could thank the original poster for a great recipe!
- Brown the meat, remove from frying pan to plate.
- Add oil to pan and cook onions until brown.
- Add broth, juice, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard to onions in pan.
- Put half of the onion mixture in crock pot and place the roast on top.
- Cover with the rest of the onions.
- Cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours.