Prep 40 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Candy that is easy to make in a crock pot
Make and share this Crock Pot Candy recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (24 ounce) package chocolate-flavored candy coating
- 1 (4 ounce) bar German chocolate
- 1 (24 ounce) package white candy coating
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (24 ounce) jar dry roasted peanuts or 3 cups pecans or 3 cups walnuts
- 12 ounces peanut butter chips (optional) or 2 tablespoons peanut butter, if you want a different taste (optional)
- .layer ingredients in a slow cooker. cook for 1 hour. stir very well. cook on low for 1 more hour. stir and spoon out by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper or foil. of you have a pan like a cookie sheet i spread it out like brittle and chill it and break it into pieces then put it into bags.