Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy homemade candy in your crock pot!
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1 (16 ounce) package unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate bits
- 1 (4 ounce) German chocolate bars
- 32 ounces white almond bark
- Put peanuts in bottom of crock pot; add other ingredients.
- Cook on low setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Place rounded spoonfuls onto wax paper and allow to cool.
I absolutely love this recipe! As a person who works full time and is always making something for bake sales for my daughter's school, it is extremely easy to make and tasty. I have a rather small crockpot and this is a generous recipe, but it will still work if you stir it about midway through cooking.
I made these before Christmas, using a cookie scoop. When I realized the candies were way too big, I put them all back into the crockpot until they were melted, then used a small spoon to drop the candy onto waxed paper. Very tasty, and this recipe makes a huge batch.
This recipe is sooo easy and VERY GOOD.Everyone just LOVED it! We thought it tasted like a snikers bar without the carmel.Wonderful!