Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A great side dish for the holidays.
- 4 cups frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion (can use frozen chopped onion)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed velveeta light processed cheese
- Spray slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In prepared container, combine thawed vegetables & onion.
- Add mushroom soup, pimiento & cheese.
- Hint: Thaw vegetables by placing them in a colander and rinsing them under hot water for one minute.
- Mix well to combine.
- Cover & cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
- Mix well before serving.
So easy and great when your oven and stove are tied up with other parts of a meal. The pimientoes added a nice speck of extra color. I used Healthy Request cream of broccoli soup instead of cream of mushroom.... I just thought it went better with the vegetable mix. I also added a splash of milk to reduce the stickiness. Next time I make this I will also addgarlic or garlic powder. This is a good veggie dish for kids. Thanx for posting.
GREAT!!! I used mild cheddar cheese instead of Velveeta. Before serving, I spread some buttered crushed cornflakes on the top.
THE BEST! We Loved this and could not get enough of it. Thank you so much! :-)We will make this recipe all of the time with bbq.