Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
These are tasty and fast. I love my crock pot.
Make and share this Crock Pot Cajun-Style Buffalo Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 (18 ounce) bottlespicy barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic flakes, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes, minced
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon cajun spices
- In a crock pot, add chicken, bbq sauce, and all spices.
- Stir and heat on low for 4-5 hours.
not hot enough and too sweet
I don't eat usually wings so I'm not personally rating these wings but I made them for the superbowl and nobody was really raving about them. Everyone who I asked said they were ok but that was about it. I started with frozen wings and the sauce ended up VERY thin. I loved the *ease* of the recipe but for as much as I eat wings, I'm better off spending the money and having an 'expert' make them for me!
This was a great recipe! It was SO easy to make and was just spicy enough that it had great flavor without lighting your mouth on fire! Thanks for a great recipe!