Recipe by Babs7
I was looking for a quick, easy way to use up pork loins and came up with this... which turned out delicious! I served it over a bed of rice. Seasonings can be adjusted to taste.
- 4 pork loin
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tomato sauce, cajun seasoning, and cayenne pepper in bowl.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the tomato mixture on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add pork loins to crock pot.
- Pour the rest of the tomato sauce mixture over the pork loins.
- Cook in crock pot for 6-7 hours on low.
- Add salt and pepper and serve over a bed of rice.