8 hrs 15 mins
A simple to make ground turkey version of cabbage rolls made in a crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put cabbage in boiling water. Simmer for 5-10 minutes; cool. (You can do this the day before and refrigerate the cabbage.).
- 2While cabbage is cooking, in a bowl mix turkey, rice, egg, onion, carrot, salt, and pepper.
- 3In another bowl, mix vinegar, brown sugar, and tomato sauce.
- 4Once cabbage is cooled, remove 12 large leaves.
- 5Chop remaining cabbage and place in the bottom of a crock-pot.
- 6Put 2-4 tablespoons of meat mixture in center of each cabbage leaf.
- 7Roll up, envelope style, and secure with a toothpick.
- 8Place seam side down in crock-pot.
- 9Pour tomato sauce mixture over all.
- 10Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cabbage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.9 mg
- Sodium 713.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 17.8 g