This recipe is posted by request and was found on the net. No name attached.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet brown together the beef, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2Cook to done.
- 4Add to this the tomato sauce, 1/2 can of soup and mix well.
- 5Add the rice and water and mix well.
- 6In your crock pot layer 1/2 meat mixture, 1/2 cabbage.
- 8Mix together the remaining soup and tomato juice.
- 9Slowly pour over mixture in crock.
- 10Cook on high for 4-6 hours, or low for 8-10 hours.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cabbage Roll Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.4
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 777.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 25.7 g