Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is posted by request and was found on the net. No name attached.
Make and share this Crock Pot Cabbage Roll Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet brown together the beef, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook to done.
- Add to this the tomato sauce, 1/2 can of soup and mix well.
- Add the rice and water and mix well.
- In your crock pot layer 1/2 meat mixture, 1/2 cabbage.
- Mix together the remaining soup and tomato juice.
- Slowly pour over mixture in crock.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours, or low for 8-10 hours.