Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is great on a busy work day.
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can kidney beans, rinse & drain
- 2 teaspoons chili seasoning mix
- In a crock pot, combine cabbage, onion, juice& soup.
- Add kidney beans& chili seasoning mix.
- Mix well to combine.
- Cover& cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Mix well before serving.
I used a spicy tomato juice for this plus I doubled the recipe and used the whole chili mix. I also added a can of beans just for the heck of it. Turned out very well. Lots of leftovers for the freezer too. Thanks again Dancer
Very good and extremely simple to make. I recommend Bloody Mary's with the extra tomato juice :)