Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a recipe that I found on a super food site Pinch a Recipe. I prepared it in 5 minutes. The hardest thing to do was open the cans of soup.
- 1 (32 ounce) bagof frozen chicken tenders, I just fill my 5 quart slower cooker almost up to the top
- 21 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 21 ounces buttermilk, just fill the empty soup cans with buttermilk
- Place frozen chicken tenders in crockpot.
- Mix soup and buttermilk until smooth.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.