- 2 lbs stewing beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups Burgundy wine
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 -3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Dust beef with flour.
- Brown meat, onions and garlic in olive oil. Remove from pan.
- Add wine and soup, stirring to mix.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place meat mixture in crock pot and top with wine and soup.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over white, brown, or wild rice.