Recipe by meganhough
Easy recipe from Better Homes and Gardens. We didn't think they were hot enough, so we added a mix of Frank's Hot Sauce, Sriracha Hot Sauce, and Cayenne Pepper.
- 16 chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- 1 1⁄2 cups bottled chili sauce
- 3 -4 tablespoons bottled hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut off and discard wing tips. Cut each wing into 2 sections. Place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat about 10 minutes or until chicken is browned, turning once. Transfer chicken to a 3-1/2- or 4-quart crockery cooker. Combine chili sauce and hot pepper sauce; pour over chicken wings.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting or 2 to 21/2 hours. Serve chicken wings with Blue Cheese Dip or ranch salad dressing.